Saturday, October 11, 2008

Done and...Dusted?


Hey. Finished up the art on my last issue of Angel: After The Fall last week and the feeling is bittersweet. This is a book that I'd been dying to get onto for ages, and now that my part has ended I miss it already. Wait'll you guys read issues 13 and 14, holy-moley. The sucktacular thing is that I'd had the inside scoop, I'd been privy to the the inner workings of 2 madmen, Brian Lynch and Joss Whedon, and now they've stopped sending me the scripts and I've no fricking idea what happens in the final arc! Aaargh.
Still, I'm incredibly grateful to Chris and Brian for giving me a shot at one of my dream projects, I had the best time.
So what's next? Well lets just say myself and Brian's collaborations are only just beginning, the book coming next from us...
Well, it's bad-ass.

7 comments:

PatShand said...

"Brian's collaborations are only just beginning, the book coming next from us...
Well, it's bad-ass."

You are a master of suspense.

Can't wait!

Scribbler said...

Your name'll be up in lights fairly soon man. Great work.

Rich said...

I've realy enjoyed your run on Angel sorry to see it end.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you work on next.

Declan Shalvey said...

Congrats on finishing your run on Angel man. Really looking forward to reading the rest of the best-looking run on the book to date.

Dec.

Gillian Comerford said...

Well done Stephen. I am delighted for ya ;)
Billyjean.

Stephen Mooney said...

Thanks guys, appreciate the support. Here's hoping it goes down well with the great unwashed.

Declan Shalvey said...

its been a day or so since I've had a shower, do I count as the great unwashed...? I'm also great.